Pages

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Heyyyy Finalssss...






Hey there finals.  Nice to see you again. Hate Missed you.
Yeah right.
That's not even a good lie.

Today I come to you from my kitchen table, large [South Dakota] mug of coffee in hand.  Post-hastily made garlic cheddar grilled cheese.  Studying some Vitamin D.

Drink your milk and get your sun, kids.  Rickets is a real bummer.

While I am otherwise consumed by the fascinating world of vitamins, I just wanted to let you all know I have some delish recipes on the way!  Including a skinny blackberry cheesecake (about 160 calories per serving and 7g of PROTEIN) and chocolate chip baked oatmeal sure to keep you full till lunchtime!  Stay tuned!

In the meantime, follow my procrastination on Pinterest.  Surely I'll squeeze in a study break or two. Or three.  Oh boy this is not going to turn out well.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment