Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

Recipe Find: Buffalo Hasselback Potato

Mmmm.... buffalo sauce and blue cheese.

Reduced fat of course.  Who the heck do you think you're talking to.




I can't even handle the flavor explosion that just happened in my mouth. It is with clear sinuses and burning lips that I present to you my favorite way to eat a potato: buffalo-fied.

I saw this brilliant beyond brilliant idea over at Gimme Some Oven.  Girl knows what she's doing for sure.  Love her recipes.  This potato was crispy on the outside with cheesy, melty, stringy goodness on the inside.  I used reduced fat cheese and Frank's Buffalo sauce, and my potato came out to be about 278 calories.  Keep in mind this doesn't count any oil or butter you use to bake the potato with. 

This would be great for baked potato bar night on a meatless Monday!



But hey, kids, this oven is going to be about 425ish degrees. 
So don't burn yourself.  Like I did.  Reeeal cool.




Leave a comment with your favorite hasselback potato fixin's!

No comments:

Post a Comment